|Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter|
US $ 99.99
The 10125 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter set was released on November 1, 2010. It was part of the Ultimate Collector's Series. This set is based on Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter as seen in Star Wars: Episode II. It was first revealed on July 21, 2010 on San Diego Comic Convention. The set was designed by Kurt Kristiansen.
The 10125 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter comes with a display stand with a card that gives facts about the Jedi starfighter. The cockpit window and R4-P17's head are exclusive to this set.
Blast off into The Clone Wars with Obi-Wan’s collector-series Jedi starfighter!
Now, you can build the ultimate LEGO version of Jedi general Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Jedi starfighter! Larger and more detailed than any previous Jedi starfighter model, this limited-edition collector vehicle is equipped with twin laser cannons, a full cockpit interior and a wing-mounted R4-P17 astromech droid dome that rotates. With a buildable display stand and plaque, it's just the thing to pursue bounty hunter Jango Fett across the galaxy or battle swarms of Separatist fighters in space! Measures 9 in (23 cm) high on stand, 18" (47 cm) long and 9" (22 cm) wide when built.
- Ultimate Collector's Series Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter!
- Equipped with twin laser cannons!
- Features fully detailed cockpit interior!
- The dome of Obi-Wan's wing mounted R4-P17 astromech droid rotates!
- Includes display stand, plaque and label sheet!
- Model can be detached from display stand!
- Measures 9 in (23 cm) high on stand, 18" (47 cm) long and 9" (22 cm) wide when built!