Warning: This wiki contains spoilers.
Contents (view all pages)
User of May
User of the Month
Our featured user of May is...
Featured Article of MayMinifigures are small Lego® figures. Most Lego® sets include minifigures.
Minifigures are composed of the following parts: head, torso, arms, hands, hips, and legs.
As described earlier, minifigures are composed of several separate parts: head, torso, arms, hands, hips and legs. The legs can rotate independently to 90 degrees forwards, and about 45 degrees backwards. They also attach to normal Lego bricks in either a sitting or standing position. The hands of a minifigure make a "C" shape, which allows them to hold many Lego accessories. There are many different accessories based on the accessories from Star Wars movies, including lightsabers and blasters. Minifigure heads are cylindrical, and attach to a long narrow cylinder at the top of the torso. The heads also have a stud on top, which things like helmets and hair can be attached to. Hands, arms, and torso are usually built together, and sold that way. The same goes wth the legs and hips.
In 2003, the first minifigures with natural skin-tones – as opposed to the yellow previously used – were released with the Basketball theme, the next year Lego® started to use natural skintones for the Lego Star Wars as well.
For Lego Star Wars, a cape is usually released for Jedi and sith. Almost all sets include a weapon, either a type of blaster or lightsaber.
In 2011, a book named the Lego Star Wars Character Encyclopedia was released. The book included a page with a detailed description for every Lego Star Wars minifigure released up until the end of 2011.
- January 1, 2013
- The Lego® Star Wars Wiki wishes everyone a Happy New Year! May 2013 be filled with lots of Lego® fun!
- December 25, 2012
- The Lego® Star Wars Wiki would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
- November 25, 2009
- The Lego® Star Wars Wiki officially joined Lego® Answers Wikia's new Answers wiki for Lego®.
Hey, guys! Look on my user page! There are 2 polls!Read more >
Finally I've changed my signature to something better!
If you need any advice on how to change your signature, reply to this post or send me a message…Read more >
I've set up a poll here. Please vote for the set you're most looking forward to in June 2013!!
Jegory Always a pleasure to meet a JediRead more >
I can't believe they're doing this!!!!! They're just making a fuss about nothing!!Read more >
- Grubish360 (talk) (Sysop, Bureaucrat) (Inactive)
- Jedimca0 (talk) (Sysop, Bureaucrat) (Semi-active)
- Yoda´s Lightsaber (talk) (Sysop, Bureaucrat) (Active)
- Emitewiki2 (talk) (Sysop) (Active)
- Jegory (talk]) (Sysop) (Active)
- Fell Skyhawk (talk) (Sysop) (Inactive)
- Jumpy46 (talk) (Sysop) (Inactive)