From between the scenes of The Empire Strikes Back, it's the Han Solo Affair!
Will they succeed? Find out in this wacky Star Wars adventure!
It is a time of crisis for the Rebel Alliance. On Cloud City, high above the planet Bespin, Han Solo has been captured by Darth Vader's Imperial forces and frozen in carbonite.
As bounty hunter Boba Fett prepares to deliver the pirate to Jabba the Hutt, the Rebels hatch a desperate plan to save their friend.
As Han Solo is frozen in carbonite, his friends Chewbacca and Leia attempt to rescue him. A madcap chase around Cloud City ensues, with eventually Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader joining in. Eventually, Han ends up with Fett, who then escapes.
- C-3PO The main protagonist and portrayed by Andrew McKaige
- Chewbacca the main character and portrayed by Peter Mayhew
- Boba Fett (Bounty Hunter) the main antagonist and portrayed by Jeremy Bulloch
- Imperial Officers the main antagonist and portrayed by Jason Donovan
- Jabba the Hutt (Mentioned only) the main antagonist and portrayed by Johnny Depp
- Lobot the main Antagonist and portrayed by Joe E. Tata
- Princess Leia (Hoth) the main Deuteragonist and portrayed by Carrie Fischer
- R2-D2 the main Tritagonist and portrayed by Kenny Baker
- Luke Skywalker (Bespin) the major character and portrayed by Mark Hamill
- Han Solo (Carbonite) the main character and portrayed by Harrison Ford
- Stormtroopers the main antagonist and portrayed by Danny Pino
- Darth Vader the main antagonist and portrayed by James Earl Jones
Category: LEGO Star Wars Summary: The Han Solo Affair
Vehicles and vessels